• Regular priced $75 SINGLE DAY GENERAL ADMISSION and $125 GA WEEKEND PASSES are on sale now via Ticketmaster
and through Toronto independent retailers Rotate This
(801 Queen W) and Soundscapes
• $125 VIP SINGLE DAY and $200 VIP WEEKEND PASSES are on sale exclusively online via Ticketmaster
. VIP entry is all ages.
• Children 12 years old and under are admitted for free with any adult ticket holder to a maximum of two children per adult.
* All tickets are subject to a $4.50 facility fee and vendor service charges.
VIP PASSES INCLUDE
* Raised viewing area with available seating
* Priority entry at main gates
* Shaded area
* Grass seating available
* VIP beverage pricing
* Exclusive food vendors and Field Trip inspired snacks
* Air-conditioned washrooms
* Unlimited free packaged water
ABOUT FIELD TRIP/FAQ
Field Trip began in 2013 as a celebration of Arts & Crafts' 10th anniversary, but in our second year our sights are squarely on establishing it as a world-class, two-day boutique music and arts festival situated in the heart of downtown Toronto.
The 2014 edition will unfold across two days, programmed far beyond music to focus on highlighting the community's best culinary offerings, as well as collaborative explorations on the themes of art, photography, technology, fashion and more.
WHERE IS FIELD TRIP?
It's in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at Historic Fort York & Garrison Common
. The site is right downtown and is an amazing piece of history. Here it is on a Google Map
WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
. Or grab them (GA only) at Toronto independent music retailers Rotate This (801 Queen St. W) and Soundscapes (572 College St.).
CAN I VOLUNTEER?
Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who signed up! You can read the program guidelines here
RAIN OR SHINE?
Yes, but let's just assume it will be all shine.
SO THIS EVENT IS FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Yes, absolutely. Programming a family friendly event is hugely important to us and we welcome children 12 years old and under for free, so long as they're accompanied by an adult. That goes for the VIP too. We're putting together a whole bunch of children's activities for various ages - trust us when we say this is a Field Trip with something for everyone.
CAN I LEAVE AND COME BACK?
You sure can. But don't expect to want to go.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
Sealed snacks and bottles of water. Blankets, small backpacks, non-DSLR cameras (no detachable lenses) are all good!
IS THERE PARKING ON SITE?
There is vehicle parking at Canadian Exhibition Grounds within close walking distance to Fort York / Garrison Common. For those riding a bike we're pleased to offer you valet service at both east and west entrances to Field Trip. There is no RV parking or camping available.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Contact us: email@example.com